Re: Where to drill ?

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi Chris,
  simple answer don't well not straight away anyway. if you get some shim a
credit card will do about 25 thou. and  use it as a spacer, you can drill
and fix the first tube then get some  fast setting epoxy and glue the next
tube to the  pipe using the  credit card as a spacer. Do this with all
the  tubes waiting for the glue to set before you move on. should take
about  ten minutes. after you have  done this  for all the tubes leave it
all to set hard for a day or two. Then very carefully with a new sharp
drill  drill holes though the plastic into the copper tubes and fit your
brass  bolts and nuts. Thanks to Brian le page for this idea.

cheers

bob golding