RE: NST

Original poster: "Robert Schiemann by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bobbyrj3d-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I take it that I cant do that.

Thanks,

Robert

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz "

I can assure you the output may be quite spectacular (even if for a brief
instant) if you parallel a 9kV and 15kV
transformer.

Dan

Hello,

I recently killed my 12/60 NST whent running it without my protection
circut. I called up some local sign shops, and one guy wants $70(USD) for a
12/60. Some other places are selling a 9/30 and a 15/30 for a lot cheaper.
I was wondering if i could paralel the 9/30 and 15/30, and if I can, what
will the output be?

Thanks,

Robert