High Power SSTC work . . .

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Hi Dave,

I see you are moving forward as well with your SSTC design.  Good work.
I am also looking towards a new solid state power supply to run a solid
state
tesla coil.  Perhaps we can start sharing notes etc...

My current design parameters for a high voltage power supply are:

A. 2-3 kV peak-peak square-wave output
B. Adjustable output frequency from 100kHz to 300kHz
C. Various feedback topologies

Basically, it will an stand-alone power supply with multiple input / output
control
for use with SSTC's.

Dan