Re: Upper MI Coilers, was Re: Spark gaps for smaller TC

Original poster: "torlin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <torlin-at-ghostmail-dot-net>

My name is Chris.  I live near Flint, Michigan. Definately not in the U. P.
but Michigan is not the place for tesla coilers, I guess?  I don't see many
here either.