Re: Upper MI Coilers, was Re: Spark gaps for smaller TC

Original poster: "Mark Rossman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <marossma-at-oakland.edu>

Chris,
Hey, I live near Flint too(Goodrich), while i kinda do, Im at collage atm. I
agree with you that Michigan sucks for coilers.  Where do you get your
supplies(NSTs) Magnet wire etc.  Ive mostly resorted to ebay

 > My name is Chris.  I live near Flint, Michigan. Definately not in the U.
P.
 > but Michigan is not the place for tesla coilers, I guess?  >I don't see
many
  here either.