Re: Upper MI Coilers, was Re: Spark gaps for smaller TC

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 08:17 AM 05/12/02 -0700, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "Mark Rossman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<marossma-at-oakland.edu>

 >Chris,
 >
 >Hey, I live near Flint too (Goodrich), while i kinda do, Im at collage atm.
 >I agree with you that Michigan sucks for coilers.  Where do you get your
 >supplies (NSTs), Magnet wire etc.  I've mostly resorted to ebay.
 >
 >Mark

<SNIP>

Hello Mark, Chris, Coilers,

I just had to reply when I saw that you live in Goodrich, Michigan, which
is very similar to the name of the town nearest me, Goderich, Ontario.
The "great circle" distance we're apart can't be more than 120 miles.
Too bad that Lake Huron makes for a lengthly detour!

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca