Re: candle?

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 22:30 05/12/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>Has anyone ever tried sticking a candle on top of the toroid?
>Might be a fun experiment.
>
>Josh

Funny you should say that, I tried it about 2 days ago. It was a bit of a
disappointment but maybe if I'd used a more powerful TC/taller candle it
would have done something more spectacular. Here is a picture of what happened:

http://homepages.strath.ac.uk/~cnbp111/candlezap.jpg

Steve C.