Re: Solid State Tesla Coil PSPICE simulations - Posted

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Have you tried making a similar circuit to use
the other half of the incoming 120VAC wave?

(Then series the output so that there are three
leads with the center being ground?)