RE: TC discharge... safe or not

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Ken (et. al.)

 > Not to try to attack anybody, but Jeff mostly states "I'm not an
engineer"
 > and then hearsay with no numbers involved. The whole field seems and
probably
 > is quite empirical, for which there are no hard facts when it comes to
what
 > is or is not safe, just your judgement based off hearsay and sometimes
common
 > sense.

To set the record straight, I say:

"I'm not an engineer but I play one on TV."  ;-)

We don't give out numbers like Kentucky Fired Chicken doesn't give out
recipes. I run a business, it's nothing personal. We also don't
encourage
Americans to try crazy stunts because when they fail they like to sue
(i.e.
fat people suing McDonalds, smokers suing their long time brands, etc.).

There's a ton of number crunching, CAD and modeling going on at kVA
Effects.
But like most technology companies, it is for in-house use only.

Jeff

Jeff W.Parisse
www.teslacoil-dot-com