Pumpkin Toroid!

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey guys,

here's some fun.  Check out my website to see the pumpkin toroid.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/

Just scroll down a bit and look for the pumpkin toroid link.  It was really
fun getting that thing set up.  It worked better on a friends coil.  So i
will have a video of his coil (and pumpkin :)) up there soon.  Check out
the rest of the site too.  I have some pics of my 304TL VTTC, but they dont
really do it much justice.  So a video of that is also in the works.

Steve Ward.