Re: srsg behaviour - microsim

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You have to ground part of your circuit, I had that problem too.

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz "

Where does one get MicroSim?

I've got the OrCad PSPICE 9.1 Student Version
(which i think is the same thing) However every
circuit I seem to try and setup fails to simulate
(even simple battery + resistor ones) I get some
error about floating nodes etc...no matter what.

So I think what I've got is not what you've all
got. Or else I'm doing something wrong.

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/museum/setup/setup.htm

 > Having learned to use Microsim myself, and also
 > having built the
 > Fiberprobe system to safely monitor the primary
 > circuit, I am of the
 > opinion that you cannot set up "300 BPS and up"
 > systems without it.
 >
 > I am very gratefull for the tuition that Terry gave
 > me back in the past,
 > on how to simulate, and if anybody is interested in
 > learning how to,
 > now, I will be happy to pay back, and pass some of!
 > that knowledge on.
 >
 > Cheers, Finn Hammer

msnip

Jimmy