Re: 4-MOT supply---Oh, my, my

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 10:20 PM 07/12/02 -0700, you wrote:
 >Original poster: "Michael Strube by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mjstrube-at-earthlink-dot-net>

 >Hi Folks,
 >
 >At the end of last summer, my first light experience came to an abrupt
 >end with the demise of my 12/60 NST. Having heard so many endorsements
 >for MOT based supplies, especially their hardiness, I decided to give
 >that a try. I recently completed construction of a 4-MOT supply and
 >fired it up for the first time this week.

<SNIP>

 >I've taken a few pictures of the construction of the supply as well as
 >some pictures of the coil in action using the supply.  They appear on
 >the website.
 >
 >Cheers,
 >
 >Mike

Hello Mike, Coilers,

What a great looking coil!!  You can be quite proud of that piece of
work, as it looks great even when not firing!  You used some methods
of construction that I'd never thought of, so I'm saving your web
site for future referrance.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+