Re: Flyback burn...was: TC discharge... safe or not

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Odd, when I tryed zaping my finger nail it usally went along the surface of
my fingernail to the VERY sensativ flesh at the end. (why was I shocking my
fingernail? uhhh.. no idea really)