Re: Corson Pulse Capacitors

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Matthew,
not that simple unfortunately. I have always used 3 times rms as a guide.
for an explanation of the  possible  max  voltage on the  primary cap have
a look at richie burnetts site where he explains it all in detail.
basically it will depend on  your spark gap as well as the rms voltage of
the supply.

cheers
bob golding