Waveguide TC

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Many years ago, I read an article about a very high frequency resonator
system that used a cavity for a secondary.  It was a CW system that fed the
resonator.  The description of how it operated was exactly like a TC, and I
think, it was used to produce high voltage.  Has anyone seen this text,
and/or does anyone know who did these experiments?

David E Weiss