Re: Waveguide TC

>One can also propagate a wave down a dielectric rod

>(used in polyrod antennas).
         Or down the _outside_ of a wire...

         Used to be low loss uWave feed using this
         principal.  Now superseded.  I seem to recall
         its having been called G String?

         And there are those who (successfully) treat all
         AC current as involving all the energy as OUTSIDE
         the conductor.  I fear it gives me a (figurative)
         head ache...
         8)>>
         best
         dwp