Re: Faraday Cage

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hello All,

Regarding all of this cage design, about what frequency does RF become
highly directional (like microwaves)? Would coving the floor be relevant?
Will the RF simply radiate toward the floor and the earth underneath,
without curving upwards into the house (or horizontally and out into the
neighborhood)?

Thanks,
Gregory

--