Re: Farady Cage

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Magnetic fields will go right through that stuff.  You really need a solid
sheet of mu metal to shield any magnetic fields.
In fact, strong magnetic fields go right through steel, aluminum, etc...

Dan