Re: Modeling a SRSG Phase Controller

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

It's possible for a standard induction motor.  I don't know if it'll be
valid for a synchronous motor, tho.

http://www.engr.usask.ca/classes/EE/341/notes/induction_motor.pdf
http://www.ceet.niu.edu/faculty/zinger/ele340/fall_98/prj3f98.PDF
http://murray.newcastle.edu.au/users/students/2000/c9526711/webpage/induction_motor.htm

A google search for "equivalent circuit induction motor" turned those 3
links up on the first 2 pages of results.
Sadly, I found much less information on synchronous motors.

Mark Broke
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group

12/17/2002 2:01:12 PM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

 >Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>