Re: Secondary and Capacitor

As long as you don't sand the insulation off the magnet wire itself, you
can safely sand the bumps off the painted on coating. But there's no need
to except for cosmetics.

As far as everything you need to know about SW caps, this will cover it.

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/bucketcap/

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978