Re: Aaaaaaa!! My NST is toast! Salvage tips?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have done this many many times!  But my transformers start broken and i
fix them, that way its FREE.  Lookie here:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/rebuild.htm

its my little page that talks about rebuilding, to some extent (not as much
as should be there, but im not a good at typing, so it takes some time, and
thats annoying).  But it may help out.  Like i say, if you have a France,
your lucky, most other NSTs are a real pain in the butt!  If you want to
email me offlist, i have lots of experience with this, and im willing to
help out.

Steve Ward.