Antonio - variable vacuum capacitor if you want

Hi Antonio,

I tried mailing you direct, but it bounced...

I was looking over your coil at:

http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/mres6.html

And noted you were having trouble with C2.  Would a capacitor like this:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Pc260028.jpg

Be of use to you?  It is a variable vacuum capacitor made by Jennings

CSVF-500-0315
15kV
12-500pF

http://www.jenningstech-dot-com/pdf/cap/vacvar/csvf500.pdf

http://www.jenningstech-dot-com/technotes/technotes.shtml

They take 15kV peak, 100 amps (but that is continuous RMS heating,  1000's
of "real" amps ;-))), 12- 500pF at the turn of the screw knob (turn the
power off first ;-)), and they have practically no loss.

This is just an old one I have laying around and have no use for.  It's
free and I'll shipping to you free to Brazil if you want it.  Let me know
if you can use it and the address to send it to.

I am very interested in your new transformerless coils ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry
         terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net