Re: Non-experimental proof of Meyl's Tesla scalar theory

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Terry,

I agree with your assessment of the paper and the kind way Waser refuted
Meyl's experiments and conclusions.  One of the weakest parts of Meyl's set
up is his dependance on anti parallel LED response as his end point
measurement.  LEDs are current driven devices and are highly nonlinear at
megahz frequencies.  Meyl ignores their response times.  R. Hull a few
years ago had just such an anti parallel  LED arrangement for a cheap and
easy way to tune TC resonance in one of his video tapes.  I'm surprised
someone hasn't posted it to this list.

I do take exception to your theory of grounding everything in order to get
accurate measurements and data.  Sometimes it's necessary, but there are
many places that floating grounds are just fine and actually required.  For
instance that cell phone in your hand or your battery powered transistor
radio are not earth grounded.  The big one, of course, is the common
telephone which hasn't changed appreciably in over 100 years.  Disregarding
electronic switching, which is of relatively  newer vintage, those twisted
copper pair cables into/out of our homes and businesses are strictly DC
voltages at roughly 40 to 60 vdc.  They are "battery" supplied, floated and
are NOT earth grounded.  Inadvertent grounding turns them into huge
antennae and 60 hz AC hum makes them useless.  I'm sure others on this list
know far more about telephone electronics so please feel free to comment.

So, while I consider Meyl's experiment flawed and his conclusions regarding
Tesla scalar longitudinal waves unsupported by his experiment, nonetheless,
longitudinal scalar waves are not disproven.   I'm sure there will be other
future experiments.  We must be diligent in assessing them.

RWW

 > Hi Richard,
 >
 > A very interesting paper!  Nice to know there is some "science" going on
 > out there.  I was impressed by how kind Waser was in tearing apart the
Meyl
 > experiment.  Although, as frighteningly goofed up as the original
 > experiment was, Waser's test could have had some "interesting"
observations
 > too depending on how well he cross checked the setup.  I would have added
 > bunch more to the diagram on page 7...  I imagine the HF generator's
 > floating steel case was a significant "emitter" :o))  I wander what the
AC
 > power going too it "looked like"...  Hooking things up with floating
 > grounds is a messy business to say the least!  I hate to see ANY
"results"
 > or "conclusions" being drawn from such things...  I wish there were
 > pictures of the test setup.  I bet it was really funny :o))  It could
take
 > years to find out what is "really" going on in such a messy
 > situation...  This is the stuff that makes us normal folks ground the
heck
 > out of everything so our experiments work out "right" ;-))  I wonder if
 > Waser's setup was good enough to prove anything either or if the wind was
 > just blowing in the right direction when he did it...  But it sounds like
 > he knew what he was doing so maybe he did the basics right.  Hard to say
 > without being there with a ton of test equipment...
 >
 > But Waser did manage to find the key points after all and showed the
basic
 > errors with the Meyl experiment.  I "think" Waser "knew" what was wrong
 > long before he started ;-))  I have to admit I am surprised Waser went to
 > such great efforts here.  He must have been looking for something to do
one
 > afternoon...
 >
 > My take on it all is that some people just should not be allowed to have
 > test equipment and a typewriter.  Goodness only knows what havoc they
will
 > create :o)))  In the end, I guess -1 + 1 = 0 and nothing changes...  At
 > least they are not playing with lethal voltages :oD
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 >          Terry
 >

 > At 09:02 PM 12/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >
 > >List,
 > >
 > >Experiments and non-proof of Meyl's Tesla longitudinal scalar theory.
 > >

 >http://www.aw-verlag.ch/Documents/ElectricScalarWaves-ReviewToMeylsExperime
 > >t01.PDF
 > >
 > >Happy Holidays
 > >
 > >RWW