AC capacitor

> From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman.
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com
      I hane a large AC capacitor made by GE. CAT 19F235G3 that looks like I
can use it for TC. as best I can read the ID plate  reads 4500v rms, 214
anps, 5.49 Kc frequency, Wiring diagram K3817332, o.o14 ufd to ground
contains 2.9 gal electronol. It has 2 ea 2.5 in insulators tied together and
2 ea ground case terminals and a 3/8 in water coilling coil on top with
mounting straps on the bottem of the 5" x 13.5" x 13" aluminum case.
    What was it's intended use? why the cooling coil on the top not the side
or bottem ? and what is the 5.49 Kc AC use?. If any one can help me I would
Like to know something about my toy. I got it years ago.
   Robert  H