Mondo Power Transformers For Sale:

From: "Jack King" <speakernut-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Greetings All,

I have the golden opportunity to score about 30 of
these beasts for about $180 a pop. These unknown
tranny's were manufactured for MCL electronics as part
of (presumably) a large RF generator. I am told they
are configured for 440 in 3 phase and 9kv out at
around an amp and a half. My thought: Paralell two of
the primary windings in phase, magnetically additive,
and drive them with 220, and then series connect two
of the hv windings. S

Any thoughts from you magnetics gurus? MIGHT any of
you RECOGNIZE these and have some connection
details???

Lastly...if any of you might want one...holler, they
are in Georgia or Florida, and would be coming to
SLC....maybe I could consider playing courier to your
door, if your along my travel path.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/it1.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/it2.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/it3.jpg

Cheers,

Jack King

speakernut-at-yahoo-dot-com

SLC Utah Home of the 2002 Winter Games :(...argh!