PLEASE HELP WITH ( 304TL )TUBE COIL

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello, i recently aquired 2 304TL tubes that i would
like to use to build a tesla coil.  I dont have much
experience using tubes.  I have already got a sutiable
plate transformer, it can give from 1500v - 4000v with
500v incriments. (blows the breaker pretty quick, way
more power than 2 mots i think.  I have a 5v 90A
supply on the way for the heaters.  I would like to
use my existing secondary coil. It is 4.5in diameter,
wound 20in long with #24 wire (902 turns).  What other
things will i need?? Im kinda in the dark here.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Tom