RE: c^2 and Longitudinal Waves

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I think we're getting -way- OT for the Tesla Coil
list. I'd love to continue this discussion in a place
where it is on topic. How about the Mad Scientist
list?

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/mad_scientist/

Steve Greenfield