Re: maxed out?

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

FutureT-at-aol-dot-com wrote:

> The best capacitor  value will probably give a low break-rate
around 120 bps or so  perhaps.

John,

I'm about to wire the electronics for my new TSG (needs lots of air).
There will be two modes of operation:

- Asynchron. Adjustable from 30 to 500 BPS
- Synchron. Adjustable from 80 to 130 degrees after crossing zero

So it should be possible to find the optimal BPS rate for a given
capacitor.

Did you measure(!) the break voltage ( = capacitor peak voltage)
already?

Cheers,

Herwig