Re: WARNING re X-10 (again) & computer-modems

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I haven't been in our new house more than several
months before I had to order a new $75 dollar board
for my garage door opener. Fortunately my new openers
have two boards, only one of which was roasted. In my
old house, the openers had a single board, which cost
over $100. Unplugging them probably helps, but when a
stray streamer hits the antenna...

Adam

=====
Adam Minchey