Poly layered primary suggestion/ Spiral Alternator Research

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The standing waves of a primary itself are often ruled
irrevalent. However since the primary itself is
commonly made in spiral form, a study of the possible
standing waves itself that can be generated is
possible. We can give the spirals more internal
capacity and note the differences in standing waves on
the same 200 ft lenghths of Radio Shack Megacable
Speaker wire.
4 layer spiral with identical winds scoping -at-
20mv/div; 1us/div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/Outer%20DSR/Dsc00012.jpg

4 layer spiral with bifilar winds scoping -at- 20mv/div;
1us/div
shows a close up scoping of the bifilar ch 1
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/Outer%20DSR/Dsc00014.jpg

The 25% reduction in the standing waves, made by more
relative higher points of voltage between winds, or
more internal capacity by bifilar winding method, did
not significantly lower those spirals inductance. The
magnetic fields do not contain more energy on a
bifilar coil, as some have presumed. Instead both a
reduction of the standing waves frequency AND voltage
occur.

Because we can change the standing wave to a large
degree by interwinding capacitance, but as shown so
far, it will not decrease the inductance, it would
seem at first ludicrous to suggest having a dielectric
layer such as poly between the layers of a tesla
primary. But as experiments show this does not
decrease or change the inductance, hence this MIGHT
not change the LC tank resonance. Perhaps more
knowlegable coilers can comment on this. However the
net effect of this would be to place both the
secondaries AND primaries in closer relationship to
each different frequency standing wave.

 The subject at first is incomprehensible, due to the
fact that the standing wave itself on a primary DOES
NOT ENTER THE PICTURE AND IS IRREVALENT. The standing
wave that is made on the primary is a forced
oscillation on that primary made by the selection of
the L and C values so that they will be resonant to
the secondaries vibration. Knowing all this it is easy
to conclude that it should be impossible to make both
the secondary AND primary to have the same natural
resonant frequency, simply because the primary has a
vastly shorter length of wire.

Here is where I am amazed and glad to throw out for
thought the purpose of magic squares. I have studied
their construction, but when people asked what the
were good for, I could give them no answer. Now the
answer becomes apparent. They contain the coding for
construction of two dimensional bifilar spirals. I
have placed on article on 2-d bifilar windings for a
64 square formation at
Trifilar Wye Spiral Experiment Scopings/ 2-d bifilar
theory

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/219

This contains some theorizing on the sizings for an
inductor  to actually be naturally resonant to a
source frequency of 500 hz. In any case the suggestion
here is that the 2 dimensional bifilar might have an
exponential effect of reducing the standing wave.

Now if this can occur, and occur without neutralizing
the coils inductance as things have indicated, it then
seems posible to construct a 2 d bifilar primary to
could actually have the same natural resonant
frequency of the secondary. To determine in fact if
this is possible,  a model of magic square windings
must first be constructed, and the relative reductions
in standing waves noted.

Latest alternator 480 hz 3 phase spiral work shows
some very strange things. The spiral will recieve
induction very efficiently when placed adjacently to
another spiral conveying amperage in wye from the
alternator source.

This can be wired for magnetic unity, (or so we would
think!) by reversing one of the wye connections as
shown at
36 volt variac operation in single line reversed wye.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/ALT/Dsc00022.jpg
20 volt variac, 3 phase cancellation referenced to
previous 5
volt/div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/ALT/Dsc00023.jpg

shows the magnetic cancellation effect, where
perplexingly over twice the value of conduction by
OHMs law with the 1/4 ohm spirals occurs.

Higher Amperage WYE spirals operation.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/224
contains some speculations on this matter.

Sincerely Harvey D Norris

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/