Re: Violet ray machines - Re: Pig grounding

Antonio: I have an old uv source made to produce short wave UV to kill
gonnoreah befor antibiotics were available. a coil is made for men and a
probe is made for female. I use this as a uv source to test minerals. It has
an old Mod. "T" type coil that puts about 36kv on the end of a mercury tube
in the probe. This causes the tube to glow and praduce uv.No hodo, just a
old but good tool.