Re: Geek Caps: Attn Duck

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Duck, Coilers,

Regarding placing an order for the Geek Caps to make an MMC, is it
possible to send you guys a Money Order is U.S. dollars for making
the payment?  I'm in Canada, and I'm very reluctant to do anything
involving money via the internet.  You can tell me until your blue
in the face that PayPal or whatever is safe, but I'm old fashioned
and wary of such things.  If you will accept a US $ money order as
a form of payment, please advise a mailing address to send it to.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca
           or ve3ear-at-rac.ca