List fixed I believe

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Greetings,

With the help of Kevin from another list, Terry, your fearless and
intrepid moderator, and I, your humble list owner, believe that we fixed
the throughput problems that were plaguing the list for the past few
weeks.

For those interested in the grisly details, apparently packets were
getting fragmented but not reassembled.  The firewall filters were
reporting denial of fragments though I didn't know that it was the
fragments being denied.  Since the fragmented packets were not getting
through, connections were getting reset and messages weren't getting set.

Anyway, it looks like the tesla list is now on full speed ahead.

Thanks for your patience.

Chip Atkinson
List owner