From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 8:53 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Longitudinal waves

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

>  Hi Dave,
>
>  On 10 Feb 2002, at 19:09, Tesla list wrote:
>
>  > Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz
>  <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>
>  >
>  > Hi Malcolm,
>  >
>  > >Would you please describe (in enough detail that they may be
implemented)
>  > the unique effects and how to produce them?
>  >
>  > Gladly.  I have already succeeded in producing longitudinal waves.  It
>  > wasn't until tonight, however, that I fully understood what I had done.
>  > transmit longitudinal waves, you need to build a flat spiral secondary
> coil.

Hi Dave,

As I interpret Malcolm's question above, he is specifically asking you to
describe a
method for producing and detecting the longitudinal waves you claim are
being
produced
by your coil. You respond by saying "Gladly. I have already succeeded in
producing
longitudinal waves."

I have visited your web site several times. I have read every word, and I
have looked at the pictures.
Nowhere can I find any instructions on how to confirm the existence of the
longitudinal waves
you claim to have produced.  Ethical scientific proceedure requires that you
share with
other researchers the information needed to reproduce your claimed results.

Malcolm's question is clear and concise. I repeat it below:

>  > >Would you please describe (in enough detail that they may be
implemented)
>  > the unique effects and how to produce them?

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman