Re: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/13/02 8:51:44 AM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> This particular thread is a little touchy. You have a guy who is doing some
>  pretty neat hands on
>  experiments and in the process is proposing some theory's (even if it's ?).
>  I hope were not choking down
>  list members ability to do this.

Bart,
I think what some are seeing (rightfully, I believe) is that there are no
"hand-on
experiments." What I see is pure cant and sophistry. Maybe I have missed the
description(s) of experiments. In spite of direct requests for experimental
evidence
that we may all attempt to reproduce, none has been given.
You write:
some
pretty neat hands on experiments."<<<<<<<<<<
Evidently, I have missed them. What are they?

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman