Re: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Randy by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<randy-at-gte-dot-net>

> I must confess to having not read Tesla's own writings, yet.
> What "peer-reviewed" journal did he submit to? What peers did
> he have? (any references to Marconi, or Hertz' works will be
> summarily ignored..however "unscientific" that may be...)

About Tesla coils, I have this here:
N. Tesla, "High frequency oscillators for electro-therapeutic and
other purposes," Reprint in the Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 87, no. 7,
July 1999, pp. 1282-1292.

Look also here:
http://tfcbooks-dot-com/mainpage/site_map.htm
I see many listings of Tesla's patents around, but what about his
papers?

Hertz was a completely serious and respected researcher. Marconi
was more commercially inclinated, but an exceptional experimenter,
and equally respectable.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz