Re: Stop the nonsense

Tesla list wrote:

> Hi Ralph,
>
> I may have mispoke.  I meant I could not "predict" with calculator,
> computer, paper...  What the Fo frequency would be of such a coil.

	Suspect it's not too hard to handle by modern computer-aided math
models of one sort or another, and perhaps by exact hand calculations.
But, as you point out, why bother?

> After
> the fact measuring is too easy :-)))
>
> BTW -  One can ground the center and use the outer windings as the high
> voltage ends...

	Or vice versa, as in many of the Tesla patents.  He clearly was
intrigued by them, but don't remember seeing any pictures of apparatus
he built using them.  Has anyone?

Ed