moderator note

Hi All,

The posts to the "stop the nonsense" subject got a whole lot of rejections
today.  It is starting to deteriorate...  There are a number of subjects
there that should be taken to new subject threads.  That way, if I have to
kill it, the other subjects will go on happily.

There is a lot of stuff drifting off topic there that I am going to clamp
down on.  With the number of posts per day so high, I need to really
refocus things.

Above all, please be kind to each other and don't get into personal
attacks.  We may totally disagree with a person's idea or something but we
are all real nice people that deserve great personal respect.  I know this
has been a pretty "hot" thread but it is time to cool down a bit.

Happy Valentines day :-))

Cheers,

	Terry