RE: pairing obits

Original poster: "Chris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chris-at-atomic-pc-dot-com>

Hi all,

I also recall something else O.B.I.T (or OBIT) stands for; there was an old
B&W episode of The Outer Limits where they had this machine that could see
into another dimension and, if you weren't careful, summon monsters!!!  How
about that for a fun project!

Where do you find your OBITs?  I guess I don't know really where to
look.  Dumpster diving, maybe?

-Chris