RE: Experimental results? RE: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dave, despite what it may appear, I'm not saying you
are wrong. I'm asking you for details. Saying you
waved your 500V digital meter (full of diodes and
other nonlinear devices) around near a few hundred
thousand volts and consider the results meaningful
means nothing. Another brand of DMM or an analog meter
may give entirely different results as it is very
likely you are seeing unpredictable effects due to
leakage and reverse breakdown under tremendously high
voltage and high frequency.

A BW television and a computer are hardly what I would
call reliable instruments for measuring
"interference". They are specifically shielded (to
some extent) and designed so as to be resistant to
interference off-frequency.

What is the link again to your C^2 website, the one
with the link to Nasa's pictures of a supernova in
progress, as it appears from your picture?

George Lucas added the ring explosion because it looks
cool and he could. Same with the ring explosion effect
in Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

I'll try and find Gary's website.

I do not think that I am required to test every
assertion that any one makes in order to question it.
I think I'm asking fair and reasonable questions such
as how you are measuring things and what evidence you
are using as proof of your conclusions.

Dave, you wouldn't happen to be the Dave Thomson that
-I- know, would you? Live in WA state, have a brother
named Steve who lives in Oregon? Used to live in
Tacoma, WA, and belong to the Amiga computer club
there?

Steve Greenfield