Re: Experimental results? RE: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry
> Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>
> >
> > Hi Steve,
> >
> > >I've never seen any evidence that radiation
> becomes donut shaped.
>
> 	The radiation PATTERN of a short vertical antenna
> or loop does have a
> "donut shape", as does the radiation pattern of a
> TC.  Don't know what
> "donut shaped radiation" means.  David - explain?

The word "donut" was my choice. In Dave's website
about C^2, he claims that the shape of the radiation
from a point source will become a flattened sphere.
He's also claiming that stars explode in a flat plane.

We weren't talking about dipole radiators, but rather
a black-body type radiator. My contention is that a
true symmetrical black body radiator will put out
radiation as a sphere. Asymmetries in spinning complex
stars will of course change this.

And, of course, a Tesla coil should act like a dipole.

Steve Greenfield