From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 8:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Longitudinal Waves--Circular 74

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

If you live near a large university there is an excellent chance of finding
complete
set of the Bureau of Standards circulars.
I found Circular 74 in the Indiana University library. I printed several
copies at Kinkos,
one of which found its way into Terry's archives.

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/Circ74/