Re: Decrement (?) (Re: (Fwd) RE: Longitudinal Waves)

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello Coilers,

Here is a VERY basic question that has BOTHERED ME for
a long time but i never really got to thinking about
it too much... In a transformer, why is it that the
poles are reversed on every cycle (IE AC)!?  Why is it
necisary that the voltage be changed, and not
constant...  I dunno these are very simple and i just
cant figure out even though they are SO simple...

Sincerely,

 Cory Roussel