RE: Barts Flat Coil Dimensions Was: Dimensions of my flat spiral coil

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Bart,

>There's no reason this coil is any different from yours. BTW, I used AMCI
to calc the 14.8mH. You may want to use ACMI to calc your coil, then find
out why the measurement isn't close to it.

I'm having a tough time getting the parameters right.  I keep getting an
unrecognized option error.  As soon as I figure out what I'm doing wrong, I
tell you if it gives a better inductance calculation than the standard flat
spiral coil formula.

Dave