From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 8:55 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: primary tapped at 2 turns

Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

hi all
        i have my primary tapped at two turns now instead if 8 turns before
i was running a 7.5kv 60ma supply and i am now running 5kv 120ma
is it normal for the tap to go inwards rather than out because when i
changed
from 6kv 30ma to 7.5kv 60ma it went further out but now its two turns on
120ma
5kv
any ideas will be much appreciated
many thanks