"Later that night, I thought I would coat the winding. This spelled
disaster. The coating wicked between the windings and the tape lifting
the wire up and literally destroyed the coil. DOH!"

I had all the tape put down beautifully,  Then I want to remove the backing
for winding.  AAaaaarrgghh!!  Guess they make "single sided" carpet tape
too where the backing does not come off...  It is called "seaming tape".
Wow!  Pulling that fiberglass tap of the glass sure was hard!!  Back to the
hardware store now...

Cheers,

	Terry