RE: Saturating LTR coil! - demonstrated!! - RE: ~Variac question

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

Gary,

On a slightly related issue, does it matter where the PFC caps are located?
 I've run out of real-estate under the coil so I plan to stuff them into
the controller enclosure.  In fact, couldn't they be attached anywhere on
the power leg that feeds the nst?

Dave