Gradual Streamer was Re: Then what's the topload FOR?

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

hello all,

hmm thats an interesting concept, makes alot of sense,
mabey if we had somone film it alongside a scope
connected to a few turns of wire mounted outside the
secondary form...  then we could veiw the waveform
alongside the spark frame by frame...

just an idea,

Cory Roussel