Re: Ground for secondary

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Shaun,

I got away with this (TC grounded to AC outlet)
twice--once in the USA with a little 300W coil and
again in the UK running a 450W coil. Didn't seem to
hurt anything, although it did make telephone
conversation impossible while the coil was running (in
the UK). However, in both situations I lived in a
single family dwelling. In an aprtment, condo, or
duplex, this could be an ugly, very un-neighborly
thing to do.

Regards,

Greg
http:/'hot-streamer-dot-com/greg