From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 7:57 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Useful Tesla technology...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Megavolt57-at-aol-dot-com>

I've played the same game. It surprised me that it actually recognized TC's
as weapons. Maybe the programer knows about there being some kind of
research
about using Tesla Coils as weaponry. I think it would be interesting to find
out.

73, Kc0Ion, "Ion-Boy"